 Local / Australia / 5604
Re: Melbourne Trip......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 00:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all
So who is going to this Melb lego fest in June???
Which Studs are going....???

Me stud (yeah, yeah  ;-), me going.

From the recent joint training exercises at the RMC range and training
grounds, I think James, Richie, Eli and myself are all goers.  Peter is a
(keen but) open question.

At this stage we're shying away from the bus option, and will be car-ing
down (hopefully in convoy).

Richard
Still baldly rushing headlong towards the apocalypse...