 Local / Australia / 5562
  Lucky Guess

Wandering through David Jones Carindale the other day, looking for a 7128 to complete my Star Wars collection, I came upon an intriguing sign : " Buy any Lego over the value of $10, and you can enter our competition to win the LOM Solar Explorer. (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lucky Guess

(...) Sw33t! I bet they won't do that again. (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)