 Local / Australia / 5551
5550  |  5552
Subject:
Alpha Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 12:56:16 GMT

Hi all

Is anyone planning to buy multiples of the smaller Alpha Team sets? I
wouldn't mind some of the figures but don't have a use for the rest of the
pieces. I'm specifically after the girl with the glasses and the red hair,
the George Michael figure and the guy with the mouth (look at the catalogue
and you'll see who I mean). I'd probably be interested in multiples of each.
Anyone got any for sale/swap?

cheers

sue ann