 Local / Australia / 5442
Re: Timmy takes to the air
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
The defence requirements for the Timmy Refuge have been reviewed.

But wouldn't an attack on the WWTR go something like this:

Turn 1: Space Marines invade the WWTR and 5 Timmies surrender and are taken
prisoner.
Turn 2: Another 10 Timmies surrender and are taken prisoner by the Space
Marines.
Turn 3: Another 20 Timmies surrender and are taken prisoner by the Space
Marines.
Turn 4: The Space Marines surrender to the remaining Timmies.

I seem to have a plague of Timmies in my minifig collection, and I have
begun to resort to plastic surgery to control their growth.

The nose is the first to go... then the freckles...

And being Timmies, they don't even rate anaesthetic!

Cheers

Richie
Amateur Plastic Surgeon.

PS. If you need some more Timmies, or just want to save some from the mad
plastic surgeon's scalpel (craft knife, actually), let me know.