 Local / Australia / 5393
  Re: Just Saying Hello

Hey Dave I must have forgotten to mention it... I am from Melbourne. But I am aware that there have been some Melbournians who have visited their Sydney Counterparts in the past, so I don't have any doubt that I will be visiting you guys too. (as (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just Saying Hello

(...) There's also a get-together in Melbourne on April 22 - if you're interested, contact our Democratically Elected Spokesman, Ben Whytcross (member #407). Regards, ROSCO (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)