 Local / Australia / 5387
  Re: GOSFORD LEGO MEET....

(...) Are you going to try and make it for the 22nd of April in Bricktoria? We could always do with more people. Martin (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: GOSFORD LEGO MEET....

I honestly can't gaurantee anything at this stage as I need weekends to sort out finding a place to live! (the apartment I'm initially staying at is only for 3 weeks) However given that most inspections are usually in the morning or around (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)