 Local / Australia / 5379
5378  |  5380
Subject:
Racer into Big W (or BURP! 'scuse me!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:17:25 GMT

Yep, another Update. Racers are now in at BigW Macquarie, and what a waste
of shelf space they are...

James (who is meerly expressing his own opinion of the sets)

P.S. The Alpha Team sets are still there!!! a week or so and there are
almost as many as I put out last week, Hello? Any one buying lego out there?