 Local / Australia / 5374
    Re: Here comes Peter Cottontail —Richie Dulin
   (...) It's not that long since their last 20% off sale, either! And they seem to have a better range than my local Targets as well. (Kev, what shops are handy to the <thing>fest on Saturday?) Cheers Richie (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Shopping at East Gosford (was Here comes PC) —Peter White
   (...) The full range are close to East Gosford. The Erina Mall has the usual suspects Big W, Grace Bros and Target. In the carpark there is a TRU across the far side from the mall. Plus Casey's Toyworld is back towards the main road, which has a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Shopping at East Gosford (was Here comes PC) —Richie Dulin
   (...) Sounds like a Lego shoppers paradise! Now, if I can just find a Millenium Falcon at the same place as a 20% off sale.... Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)