 Local / Australia / 5225
Re: Check out the Womans team for Soccer!!! #3416
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:30:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
yayhoo now us girlies can live out our dreams and kick them balls! LOL j/k
actually rather cute little set as two of the girls have blonde hair, cute I
wonder if they come with shoulder pads too? :P... Mel (hope we get this set
here).

The link is: http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?New=1&Theme=football

Is there any chance that this is NOT a joke?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

nah this isn't a joke as much as my own sarcasm may have been on some other
issues :P but this is a nice way (for when it comes out) to get that
female~male population even (my collection of minifigs looks like China
right now, so many men and now not enough women :P)... Mel