 Local / Australia / 5199
Re: Looking for 3403 Fan's Grandstand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Has anyone seen the 3403 Fan's Grandstand set lately? and for how much?
This is probably more for the Melbourne audience, but others are allowed to
join in the fun.

Martin

Martin I have seen this in a Brisbane/Gold Coast Myers for $13.95... Mel

Don't forget that these are sold from time to time on E-bay...I think
one of the latest sellers is from Australia...I'm not totally sure though...
I am sure that there are at least 2 grandstands being sold on E-bay!!!
(sorry folks for the advertizing to E-bay; but I am not affiliated in any
way with E-bay, except that I buy most of my lego from off of it!)