 Local / Australia / 5171
    More Lego, Lego, Lego ... —Martin Scragg
   Found the local TRU here (Singapore), and they have the full range of Alpha team sets (icluding the 6776 Ogel Control Centre (SGD$99.95 from memory), and I think most of the Lego Racers as well. I will go again tomorrow (with a pen) and get the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)