 Local / Australia / 5155
Re: Moving to Melborne for a Month or twelve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:21:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Howdy all, I'm being transferred to Melbourne for a year, as of the Easter
weekend. Which means that I pretty much miss out on the Fest that weekend,
and and the next few also..

No probs! MUGs have one the weekend after Easter. all welcome!!

The big question is: to take some/all of the lego i have (as i will have a
nice emptyish house to spread things out on). OR to go there with the excuse
of "hmm I need some lego" and get some more?..Mind you I've been dark aged
in terms of buying for a while now..

Hmm decisions decisions.

You need an excuse???? 8?)

Im still keen on being involved in the Train event if anything happens,
Though I've been saying all along that the big one is probably not the best
way to begin with..

I still think trying to get something organised for the June fest would be
good. Or maybe just everyone turn up with heaps of track & buildings and see
what happens...

Anyhow, I'm determined to not get interested in AFL or to drinnk "pots" of
beer..I'll stick to the schooners thanks.

You'll get the bug quicker than you think. And I prefer the Tassie way - just
tell 'em how much you want! Gimme a 10oz.

ROSCO