 Local / Australia / 5094
  Re: mindstorms RIS

(...) DSE's online store lists them currently at $298, it's usually the same price in the bricks&mortar stores. I've never seen them cheaper than around $279 either, but I can't speak for TRU and their sales as we don't have any :) DSE will order (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: mindstorms RIS

I bought a RIS at the Pacific Fair Myer show last year for about $230. This was shelf-price less 20% less the 10% Coles Myer discount, making a grand total of 28% off (as explained by Tim A.R. Gould). I think the original shelf price was $320 at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)