 Local / Australia / 5077
Re: Results from 'fishing trip'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 04:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

After a couple of days over the past weeks having been spent 'fishing' for
lego info for Australia, I have returned with the following information:
(NOTE: all prices are the RRP and are in $AUS. For $US prices, $1 AUS =
$0.50 US approx...for Aussies, this should help give an idea of what
box-size the sets will be.)

Trains: nothing new this year :(
Castle: nothing new this year :(
Town/city: nothing new this year :(

Possibility that there will be new trains next year : )

Ben below is the info I have for each set number you have given:

Alpha team:
6771: $5.95 • Ogel Command Striker
6772: $11.95 • Alpha Team Cruiser
6773: $19.95 • Alpha Team Helicopter
6774: $39.95 • Alpha Team ATV
6775: $59.95 • Alpha Team Bomb Squad
6776: Not available (?) • Ogel Control Centre

Harry Potter: (October release, no set names known :( )
4701: $12.95
4702: $19.95
4704: $44.95
4705: $44.95
4706: $69.95
4707: $69.95
4708: $110.00
4709: $199.00
4721: $19.95
4722: $19.95
4723: $19.95

Also there is Jack Stone products/sets
4600 Police Cruiser
4601 Fire Cruiser
4603 Res-Q Wrecker
4604 Police Copter
4605 Fire Response SUV
4606 Aqua Res-Q Transport
4607 Copter Transport
4608 Bank Breakout
4609 Fire Attack Team
4610 Aqua Res-Q Super Station
4611 Police HQ

[I'm not giving out the name(s) of the store(s) I gathered this information
from, as I don't wish for the stores, and consequently the customers of
these store(s) to be disadvantaged as a result of this. needles to say, the
store(s) were NOT the one(s) most of my purchasing occurs at, as I have no
wish to lose my good suppliers :) ]

I hope this information is of interest to some out there,

Mel (waiting for 'Bob the Builder' info/stuff now :)))

Benjamin Whytcross
b_whytcross@hotmail.com