 Local / Australia / 5031
Re: Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 04:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:

I gave in and bought a Belville set today, 5823.  The tabby cat sealed the
deal for me.

Hehehe, well I bet you really bought it for the Fairy :P  Actually don't
tell anyone but... I have this set too :)  But for me there are a few cool
pieces in here (I love the blue)... Mel (I think Lego has some amazing
colours and the brick quality makes them stand out so much better - one
reason to not buy Mega Bloks)

But MB have more purple, lots of grey and khaki and trans-clear.
That light blue in the Belville range is great, 5825 has an arch and a couple
of slopes and a tall brick.
5805 has a cat about to give the wall a spray, if your 5823 kittens want a
father.

Another set with a nice cat is 6547 (Fun Fair)...nice cat sitting by the
"food court" waiting for some icecream to drop!!! (PARADISA SET)

pete.w (feminist, Belville collector and SLUG)