 Local / Australia / 5017
Re: missing pieces...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:00:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
whats the procedure for getting parts that are missing replaced?
I got a new xwing for my birthday (not ucs :) and its missing one of the
pieces, the hinged piece on the front. There also seems to be an "extra"
1 x 6 dk grey brick.

What do I do to go about getting my brick?

Jonathan, get a picture of the piece you are after either from Lugnet's
parts reference or Brickbay from the Parts section in there, then print it
out or scan the piece from your instructions and send it to Lego telling
them that your set was missing this particular piece, then they will send
you the missing piece (Don't forget to tell them the colour etc) for free.
Extra pieces are nothing out of the ordinary :)... hope this helps... Mel
(speaking from past experience with Lego Aust)