 Local / Australia / 5009
  Re: PICS OF PETE CALLAWAY

(...) Ahhhh nuts! I was trying to keep them quiet! I hope you like the particularly daft looking one of me with Mark, Lindsay and a fist full of parts from Jon Hayward's parts bin. I moved during the snap, so it looks like I'm a bit deformed (more (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PICS OF PETE CALLAWAY

(...) Oooh, I hadn't seen those. Good God I'm the Ugly American. (...) At least you have an excuse. I think I drooled in the shot. I think it's required that the Colonials don't take good pictures on British cameras. (...) ...until 3 am. ;) Well, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)