 Local / Australia / 4947
  Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)

(...) two (...) And you are standing for the whole time which gets painful very quickly. Even a half day stint at this kind of thing knocks me for six. If you aren't in the habit of standing all day, you will be surprised at how hard it is. A lot (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Application to exhibit (or why one shouldn't post too soon)

(...) This was my point, you will need more people than you think. One person will not be able to do it, unless equipped with a colostomy bag. Maybe we should be posting a thread in the train ng ? (...) We have trouble getting everyone together for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)