 Local / Australia / 4904
  Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......

(...) If you add multiple items, it still shows the freight as $2.95, sounds like a good deal to me! Martin (S) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......

New Zealand's K-Mart is closing down... sounds like Australia isn't the only ones running into financial problems.. I guess NZ won't have a on-line shop dealing with K-Mart... I am a tad bit out of it still... hope I made some sense here... Mel (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......

K-Mart in New Zealand have never really supported the LEGO product. I seldom shop there. The Toyworld stores have the best selection but not always the best prices. Grahame (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)