 Local / Australia / 4902
  Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......

(...) When they had their %15 off sale the other week, the online prices reflected this. If you want to know how nuch shipping is, just click on add to order and it will show you the shipping, which looks like $2.95, even for big items like trains. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......

(...) If you add multiple items, it still shows the freight as $2.95, sounds like a good deal to me! Martin (S) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......

New Zealand's K-Mart is closing down... sounds like Australia isn't the only ones running into financial problems.. I guess NZ won't have a on-line shop dealing with K-Mart... I am a tad bit out of it still... hope I made some sense here... Mel (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LEGO ONLINE FROM K MART......

K-Mart in New Zealand have never really supported the LEGO product. I seldom shop there. The Toyworld stores have the best selection but not always the best prices. Grahame (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)