 Local / Australia / 4871
Re: JAMES IS STILL ALIVE......!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:26:04 GMT

PMI, but James who?

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Kev...: )" <MrBunny01@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GAF0AI.FHv@lugnet.com...
Hiya all...
I got an email from James....saying he's having problems with the net.... • so
he asked me if I could post for him to let everyone know he's still • alive...
and happily building for our next meet..... so thats another who is coming
to the next Sydney meet..... so far we have:

ME - Kevin
Andrea
James
Richard
Dave Low
Pete
Richie - First meet
Mel... from QLD

What about Dave Drew... Eli.... Santosh.... Mike.... and Anthony (NEW)
And anyone else who wants to meet up with us?

Kev...:  )