 Local / Australia / 4862
4861  |  4863
Subject:
Announcing LegOz.Vic.2001.2 and 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:58:02 GMT

G'day all,

Just thought I'd better do my job while I've got some time to do it...The
dates for the next 2 gatherings are [those considering attending the
'interstate' gathering, please read end of post.]:

Sunday April 22: Pascoe Vale south [as per last gathering] [I'll email
everyone about this soon.]

Sunday June 10: Location to be announced. this is to be an interstate
gathering, and from what I've heard will include members from NSW and
possibly QLD...Any one welcome [even international guests if they'll be in
Melbourne on that weekend...

Events for both these gatherings will include trading, brikwars [we need to
send those pesky Welshishish back to where we evicted them from in Jan :) ],
train setup [well, at least in June] and MOC's. [I may even get started on
some of my own one day...]

As we near each of the dates, I'll email anyone who may be interested to let
them know date and location, although I would prefer to get some idea in
advance of interstae attendees for the June gathering, as it will assist in
working out who can host how many people, and prevent me from sending info
out to people who will not be able to attend. So, could anyone who will
likely be in town down here on the 10th of June please email me at:
b_whytcross@hotmail.com so I can know approximate numbers.

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross [official spokesperson of the 'MUGS']

b_whytcross@hotmail.com