 Local / Australia / 4857
    Lego Bugs Meet on the 25th March (Sun) - 2nd Newsletter!!! —Melody Brown
   G'day all you mighty young warriors! (yep I have just been playing around with some Lego and I errr guess I got too caught up in it). Anyway next Sunday is our fourth Lego Bugs Meet so for anyone out there who is interested in turning up (I live in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)