 Local / Australia / 4836
    Re: Lego shanty-town —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Wait! Sydney has a dirty side? That's not what the tourist brochure said. :-) And how come you guys didn't show me that part of Brisbane?? :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego shanty-town —Geoffrey Hyde
   Show me a tourist guide that says that, and I'll show you a place where the locals consider a tourist to be someone from the other side of the street!! (Yes, that sounds a lot like a certain B.C. style of strip - my appreciation of their work goes (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)