 Local / Australia / 4732
  Re: I just want a bit of castle.

(...) Aren't we all James, aren't we all. As any collector of these knows, knight minifigs are amongst the more costly. So anyone wanting to get rid of them will be looking for a good price. Unless you can snag a deal on an auction site, I would say (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I just want a bit of castle.

Thanks to all who replied I wouldn't mind a bit of ninja I will ask my schoolmates etc. Also if any of you need some unopened western soldier packs I have 13 of them I got them for 85c each they wre at toys r us!!! They are the ones with four (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)