 Local / Australia / 4682
  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

ben medinets <bmedinets@aol.com> wrote in message news:G9svJJ.FuB@lugnet.com... (...) Hmmm. Reminds me of that sig I've seen aroung lugnet.train (Larry?): "Everything else is just scenery for Lego train" (approx) ROSCO (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) Well I think I probably got (stole) that philosophy from the train groupies in that newsgroup, but also I've had that idea in my head way, WAY before I got on Lugnet or even heard of Larry P ++ ...especially when I saw the trains when I first (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)