 Local / Australia / 4624
Re: Announcing LegOz 2001.2.VIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:00:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:

Are we gonna do the brikwars boot-camp? If so, I'll bring my attack ships • & my
force of C3P0s & R2D2s (heroicly led by Luke).

we can indeed - I have (or will have) the table-tennis table cleared by
then.

So long as you leave enough time to play with that damn technic stuff ;)

Hmmmm. I'll probably be Technic-less this time, unless anyone *really* wants to
see the completed crane.

But if anyones interested in doing a small layout (Martin?) I could bring my
train track. Unfortunately, I don't actually have any trains / controllers yet,
so someone else would need to bring some of those 8?)

ROSCO