 Local / Australia / 4618
Re: A Bugs Meet! - (for March (fourth meet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:25:35 GMT

The 25th should be fine for me although I leave on the 29th so a may be
packing (it will probably be my one day off from uni).

Hope to see you then

Tim (who missed the last meet due to leaving the day after and now may
miss the next due to leaving a few days later :<)