 Local / Australia / 461
  PhDs in Architecture, Maritime Construction... (was: A possible way to get cheaper sets?)

(...) Hmmmm. This is an interesting idea. We would obviously need an educational institution, handing out honorary degrees and doctorates to worthy and/or wealthy recipients. Lo! The smoke in my crystal ball is clearing! What's that I see in the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: PhDs in Architecture, Maritime Construction... (was: A possible way to get cheaper sets?)

(...) ...and flogging for those not passing their exams. The fees could purchase new buildings for the campus. The bar would only serve rum. The islanders could look after the barbecue. Instead of those mortar board things at graduation, they could (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)