 Local / Australia / 4572
    Re: Is this fair or what? —Melody Brown
   No, nothing in her description and she allowed overseas transactions, and was delighted to hear I was from Australia haha... I just don't understand the Handling fee thing... I think she was more grrr at the fact that no-one else bidded on the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Is this fair or what? —Jason King
   Yeah i have been caught on Shipping costs too. I have decided i will not bid on anything without checking the postage costs first. -- Jason King LugNet #665 jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au Melody Brown <Black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)