 Local / Australia / 4487
4486  |  4488
Subject:
Sydney trip in April... accommodation/lego/shopping etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:30:17 GMT

Heya... I am just hoping someone in Sydney can recommend me a nice budget
priced accommodation in the central part of Sydney (we are flying, therefore
have no car).  And who do I contact about Airport Shuttle or whatever to get
me to the City (we leave Brisbane at 8:40pm at night, current Brisbane
time). If someone could please help me with some details, that would be
great, I just don't have much time at work to look, nor when I get home (as
by the time I get home everyone in Sydney has gone home).  I have the
flights booked/paid  but I don't want to pay too much for accommodation (for
two adults and a 20 month old baby boy).  Haha and errr I have been told to
stay away from Kings Cross area even though there are a ton of accommodation
there.  If someone could help with some info, I'd appreciate it!!!

Mel