 Local / Australia / 4438
  Re: It should be a Target 20% off all Lego

Good news - it IS a 20% off all Lego sale! Confirmed in Tas, we've also got a confirmation from Melbourne (Ben W). It's a national* catalogue, also on the website. Unfortunately, no 2001 stock at my Target, oh well. *I haven't checked the fine print (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: It should be a Target 20% off all Lego

(...) It was 20% off at the Melbourne city store today. I got the last droid escape, and I think that was also the last of the new SW sets. They only had a few of the LOM sets left. Martin (S) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: It should be a Target 20% off all Lego

Just an update, Target Hobart now has some new stock (some Duplo/LOM/Star Wars but not the complete range of any of it), and that 20% off is still happening until Saturday. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)