 Local / Australia / 4334
    Re: Wanted: Sea creatures —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Or ready to eat? :-) Actually, what about Duplo whales and seals? Or are they out-of-scope? Kerry (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Wanted: Sea creatures —Martin Scragg
   (...) Hadn't thought of that one! I suppose it is even cooked. (...) Definately out of scope, I am looking for system stuff only, minifig scale. Also some of those fish sculptures from the Ninja castles wouldn't go astray. Martin (S) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)