 Local / Australia / 4323
4322  |  4324
Subject:
Anyone want a Rock Raiders or a Knights Kingdom comic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:54:28 GMT

My latest comic order book has the 2 Lego Mania comics from last year relisted
and i'm willing to get a copy for anyone without access to a comic store.

The titles are LEGO COMICS PRESENTS: ROCK RAIDERS HIGH ADVENTURE DEEP
UNDERGROUND #1 and  LEGO COMICS PRESENTS: KNIGHTS KINGDOM MEDIEVAL MISCHIEF #1
both are $9 each (48 pg ) but i'd prefer to trade for Lego.

I won't get my hands on these until april but i do need to have an idea of how
much copies to order before this friday.

I didn't get the RRaiders one for myself but i can tell you the castle one is
pretty awesome, it features every Knights Kingdom character and set and the CG
artwork is tons better than in the DK books.

Anyone interested just contact me in the next few days.

Ive
-just trying to do the right thing