 Local / Australia / 4320
Re: LEGO in the Freezer section of Coles.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Hehehe well in this range I found that there is not only one variety but
several... I bought "Jelly Bellies" (ice cream/choc/jelly).  Yep Dairy
Farmers is the brand.  Collect three tokens to receive a free lego basic
pack (to the first 10,000.  Mind you, ya can buy the same lego pack for
around $4.95.  But the Ultimate part of the deal is there is a chance to win
a Ultimate lego pack (x3 to give away) and according to the conditions
inside, it's worth $3,114!!! (each) now I wouldn't mind winning that! It
does not say what Lego sets you get, but from the total worth it's probably
one of each from the catalog. Or close to it anyway... Have fun and don't
get sick!

It pays to read the fine print. $3,114 hmmm...55 Arachnoid bases,
1,769 impulse sets ? Jelly Bellies sounds the go, lucky I do the grocery
shopping  :^?