 Local / Australia / 4309
Re: Toyworld Special
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:01:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, Heather Wallace writes:

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I got a good deal at Toyworld
today.  I got the Space Port Set (6456) for $79.99(AU) - 50% off.  Lugnet
reports that the US RRP is $80(US), and the cheapest available online is
$63(US) - so the price was very good.

Yep, a good deal !

I got this from Toyworld at Mt Barker, near Adelaide - but it's possible
that other stores around the country have good discounts too.  While I was
there, they were unpacking new stock - some new Star Wars, and the Life on
Mars, so they are probably trying to clear old stock.

New stock everywhere, note to self : Must go shopping.

Heather.
(Yes, there is another Adelaide based AFOL)
Contact Carl Watson and John Porter and Jane and have a Legofest !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>