 Local / Australia / 4274
  Re: Studfest VII: The Gathering -- a thorough success

(...) Richard has some photos on his page see (URL) be doing all mine tonight, if you want more. ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Studfest VII: The Gathering -- a thorough success

Just back in sunny Brisbane and back to my Internet access ... so a belated thanks from me to our STUD/SLUG hosts for getting us all organised, transported, etc ... Other BUGS, you dunno what you missed ... Kerry (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)