 Local / Australia / 4238
Re: The MUGS are in the town...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
G'day SLUGs....The MUGS have arrived and are eagerly awaiting meeting the
majority of you over the next couple of days.

It looks like SLUG-fest 2001.1 will have a big turn-out ;)

Benjamin Whytcross and the rest of the MUGS [temporary SLUGs for the weekend.]

Welcome guys - I look forward to seeing you all on Sunday :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Yep, see you at SLUG-fest ;)

Benjamin Whytcross