 Local / Australia / 423
RE: ROTW - (RipoffOTW)
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:56:24 GMT

Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Callaway [mailto:pcallaway@bmcl.com.au]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 9:50 AM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: ROTW - (RipoffOTW)

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
We have all seen the podrace 7171 set on clearance in • different countries
around the globe.
A 7171 was seen on Friday in a toy store in one of the more • expensive suburbs
of Sydney for $ 270.00 AUD. The highest I have ever seen it
is $ 228 AUD.

I think a quiet word in the store managers ear along the
lines of "Get your
hand off it!" and a showing of a couple of K-Mart receipts
would be in order.

Pete Callaway