 Local / Australia / 4206
    Studfest VII: The Gathering —Richard Parsons
   Hi all, Studfest VII is this Sunday 12ish til 7ish at the Mineral Springs room at the Mittagong RSL. All welcome (including the anticipated contingent of Bugs and Mugs, fresh from their invasion of the Powerhouse Museum). It sounds like there'll be (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Studfest VII: The Gathering —Peter White
   (...) Is this the first STUDs event with a dress standard ? What is the minimum requirements for the RSL ? (...) Do we have to enter through the trough, I'll bring my waders. After the initial 'in' are there any 'in and outs' through a side entrance (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)