 Local / Australia / 4195
    Lift from Sydney to Mittagong on Sunday? —Kerry Raymond
   Is anyone able to offer me a lift to/from Mittagong on Sunday? I will be staying in Surry Hills in Sydney. Kerry -- Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG Lugnet Member #599 Mindstorms, Technics, Star Wars Brisbane, Australia (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lift from Sydney to Mittagong on Sunday? —Peter White
     (...) It looks like we're having Mudfest 2001.0 on Saturday evening at my place. James and 5 MUGS are staying overnight, you're quite welcome to come back on Saturday afternoon and stay with the rest of them, ready for the Sunday convoy to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lift from Sydney to Mittagong on Sunday? —Kevin Hall
   (...) Kerry.... I'm taking Dave Low down to Mittagong... I'm picking him up at his place in the city...in Darlighurst... if you can make ya way to his place, it wouldnt be a problem taking you too..... so far I'm taking me... Dave Low and Andrea. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)