 Local / Australia / 4152
    Re: 8880 Pleasure... —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Yeah I also like this model. The only probably I had with the drivetrain is that it's hard to motorize, but other than that it is quite innovative. And yeah, this set comes with tons of beams (I think the only set that might rival it in beam (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8880 Pleasure... —Jason S. Mantor
      (...) lock (...) Well just about. Technically both the "sleeve" and the "ball" make up a CV joint. The CV's on a car are a little more complicated but work pretty much the same way as the LEGO(R) ones. BTW, CV stands for constant velocity. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8880 Pleasure... —Jason King
   Yeah i noticed there is a lot of binding in the drivetrain. It seems to be caused by the Perpendicular Axle joiner that is placed in between the bottom suspension arm on the same axle as the bottom of the shocks.. The shocks are also a bit too long. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic)