 Local / Australia / 4092
  Is this a good deal?

My local BigW has some combo sets at the moment containing A Roborider and a Slizer shrinkwrapped together for approx $16.50. What do you think.. -- Jason King LugNet #665 jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Is this a good deal?

If you like the RoboRiders or Slizers, then it seems like a good deal. Individually the RoboRiders sell for around $11-$13, the Slizers seem to be being thrown out at most places. I didn't think much of Swamp RoboRider, but some of the others are (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)