 Local / Australia / 405
    7151 Parts Count - Take 2 —Peter Callaway
   OK, Between PeteW and myself I think we've got it right now. Expressions of interest for parts are welcome, and we'll scan the shelves for when the shops all wake up to themselves and realise that 7151 will NOT sell at current RRP! Pete Callaway (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)