 Local / Australia / 404
    X-Wing/Naboo fighter —Benjamin Whytcross
   Just wondering if anyone has broken 1 of these up and has 2 1x4 yellow tiles awaiting a home? [I'm in the process of putting together a parts wanted/spare parts list, but my brother wants these...I took them off my x-wing to complete the marina set (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)