 Local / Australia / 4038
  Re: A couple of pirate sets for possible sale....

Benjamin Whytcross wrote in message ... (...) them (...) Uhh... now Ben, that's blown it. "Uhh, we can't make a force of pirates for Brikwars, please make it futuristic!!!.... by the way, does anybody want to buy a couple of dozen pirat- uhh, sailor (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: A couple of pirate sets for possible sale....

(...) Well....As most probably know, i generally only get one of each set for my collection, and so have a small amount of pirates figs [less than 50 I'd think]. However, my space and spare space minifigs probably number over 100, and possibly close (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)