 Local / Australia / 4026
    Shell sets available —Ian Dunmore
   TRavewlling towards Canberra today I stopped at Sutton Forest. The Shell Patrol Station had nothing, but the food place (forgotten name), had a couple of 1256's for 19.95, and dozens of the small sets (no idea what number) for 2.95. (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Shell sets available —Richard Parsons
   (...) Cool, thanks Ian - I could use a few of the diver/jet ski's just at the moment :-) Richard Still baldly going... (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)