 Local / Australia / 396
    K-mart 15% off 90 mins to go —Peter White
   Hi, If there's any money in the kitty left, rush down now and get rid of the rest. This sale ends tonight. Ben, if you can read this I have your $ 50.90 7161 and $ 80.70 7171 with me, you are complete now, until the biggies get here. buy now, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)