 Local / Australia / 3952
    Re: Qantas Lego —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Quantas USED to have real Lego, I got some sets on my return flight from SYD to LAX... but I believe this is a non Lego, non compatible brand. I inadvertantly bought something like this a long time ago, the studs are smaller diameter and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Qantas Lego —Paul Baulch
    Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) SYD (...) now. (...) Larry is quite correct - this Qantas set is _not_ Lego. Someone bought one for me recently on their trip to Europe - the figures are kind of interesting in that they have knees (and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)