 Local / Australia / 3931
Re: Lego Australia Question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
I just received my 4 replacement dampers for my 8448 set from LA..
I was just wondering do they still sell direct by mail order? Parts etc..

LA had sold out of pretty much all their Service Packs earlier this year and
said there wouldn't be any more coming in, but more did come in recently
(leftovers from somewhere, SPs are no longer produced).  Found out by
accident, they sent a photocopied double-sided A4 sheet with a
replacement for a mangled-out-of-the-box technic part in late October.  I
successfully ordered several SPs then and again in late November.

I don't know what they would have left now, but listed below is what they
had then.  Prices include postage and it's late so I take no responsibility
for errors :)  BTW if you have a credit card phone them on 1800 683 100,
less likely to miss out that way.  Both my orders came within a week.

5305 9V Train Connection $13.25
5310 Train Headlight Conductor $9.75
5311 Connector Lead $8.50
5099 Pneumatic Valve $4.25
5107 Pneumatic Pump and Cylinder $5.75
5114 Motor $31.75
5115 Battery Box $23.25
5235 Large Beams with Holes $8.50
5251 Shock Absorbers $9.75
5268 Small Low Profile Tyres & Hubs $7.50
5272 Engine Parts $5.75
5278 Chain Links $7.50
5282 Balloon Tyres and Hubs $11.00
5291 Liftarms, Triangles $5.75
5228 Small Beams and Plates with Holes $8.50
5201 Angle Connectors $8.50
5202 Angle Beams $8.50
5203 Alloy look Hubs with Tyres $11.00
5117 Compressor Pump $7.50
5118 Flex System $13.25
5204 Cyberslam Launcher $8.50
5295 Gear Racks etc $7.50
5245 Differential etc $5.75
5283 Balloon Tyres, 43 mm $7.50
5285 Two Large Shock Absorbers $8.50
5021 Primo Wagons $8.50
5022 Primo/Duplo Converter Bricks $8.50
5024 Duplo Train Stop/Start Rail, Straight Rail & Polarity Switch $13.25
(they'll actually send 5027 with the polarity switch stuck to the pack)
5025 Duplo Tubes and Ball $8.50
5088 Duplo Long Bricks $8.50
5098 Toolo Screwdriver $7.50
5087 Toolo Wrench $7.50
5094 Duplo Curtains $12.20
5011 9v Lego Basic Motor $55.75
5037 Current Carrying Bricks $13.25
5041 9V Connector lead 90mm
5122 Pirate Accessories $5.75
5134 Cannons with wheels $7.50
5055 Magnet and Magnet Holder $7.50
5057 Space Accessories $5.75
5136 Belville Accessories $7.50
5160 Aquazone Accessories $5.75
5161 Inverted Slopes $5.75
5387 Belville Beach Accessories $7.50
5395 Belville Hospital Accessories $7.50
5399 Belville Fairy Tale Accessories $8.50
5313 Space Accessories (Space Port) $5.75
5414 Scala Food $8.50
5415 Scala Accessories $8.50
5397 Magnets and Magnet Holders $8.50
5319 Decorated Elements $7.50
5382 Aquazone Accessories $8.50
5384 Space Accessories $8.50
5386 Antennas and Control Sticks $5.75
5300 Train Motor 9v $55.75
5302 Bogie Plates $4.25
5303 Buffers, Magnetic Couplings $7.50

There were a couple more packs but I can't tell you what right now, my sheet is
a jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces (I chopped it up for inventory!), they
would be Technic and Duplo.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com